Our company has quickly become a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can't be done, Yealands has achieved rapid international growth, exporting to over 80 countries.
We're looking for an experienced groundsperson who can turn their hand to anything required to look after a large estate.
Duties may also include irrigation, planting and mowing.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our team and provide year around maintenance of our property.
The role is 35-45 hours per week and some Saturday’s may be required. Transport can be provided to our Seddon based property from Blenheim.
Ideally you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Gardening experience including using relevant plant, equipment and sprays for the task
- A great attitude - positivity, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- You’ll need to be physically fit and capable of manual labour
- Having strong initiative and being self-motivated will be key
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
If you love working on the land and are looking to join a great team, we would love to hear from you!