In a short space of time Yealands Wine Group has established itself as a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to "think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can't be done", the Yealands Wine Group has achieved rapid international growth.
We're looking for arguably one of our most valued and important roles - a Payroll Administrator to administer our pays for our 160+ strong team to join us based at our winery in Seddon. In addition to ensuring the payroll is run accurately and efficiently, we'd also like you to get involved in some other administrative duties and some HR project driven work.
You'll be responsible for:
- Processing our payrolls for the business
- Maintaining data integrity
- Managing all payroll queries
- Managing the Company's IR submissions
- Assisting with the implementation of enhancements to the payroll system
- Assisting with the administration of the company's Health and Safety managment system
- Administration and maintenance of our employment record systems
- Leave administration and reporting
You'll naturally be someone that prides themselves on providing great internal customer service and you must have in-depth knowledge of payroll legislation and the Holidays Act.
In addition, we're looking for someone with:
- A fantastic attitude - positivity and being a team player is essential
- Excellent time management and ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding integrity and trust
- A good sense of humour!
- Great initiative and being self-motivated are key attributes
We want to fill this position quickly - get your covering letter and CV to us today!
You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.