Our company is just ten years young and has quickly become a global leader in sustainable wine production.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our sales team and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to further enhance and grow our already strong market. This role will serve the greater Auckland area.
You will demonstrate strong initiative, be self-motivated and have a proven track record in growing sales and profitability.
Responsible for building strong relationships, you will engage customers with the Yealands story and use your proven skills to drive sales growth through excellent operational planning and execution of the business goals with new and existing customers.
As well as growing the business, you'll be sharing your knowledge through tastings and conducting wine education sessions with customers.
You will have a keen understanding of the FMCG market, broad competitor awareness and strong communication skills to influence buyer behaviour and decision making.
This role is about sales negotiations, building long-term customer relationships and as our brand ambassador, representing our business with pride and energy.
Are you the right person for us?
- Experience in the wine industry and FMCG is essential
- Be tech savvy and good with numbers
- Attitude is important - positivity, confident, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential, as is your passion for wine.
- We move swiftly and things can change fast - you will be highly organised, have excellent time management and work well under pressure
- Have great presentation skills
Are we the right company for you?
- We are a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines
- We are professional with strong ethics and encourage a fun, friendly and safe environment for our team
- We value our people and the environment and are inspired to “think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can’t be done”
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter. We'll start reviewing applications pre-Christmas but interviews will likely take place in January.
You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.