In a short space of time, Yealands leadership in sustainability and innovation has been recognised globally and we have established ourselves as a global leader in sustainable wine production.
We are looking for a digital content and social media extraordinaire to join our marketing team.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING?
- The ability to set up, style and take photographs to a high level
- Video editing
- Adobe Suite
- Social media management & content creation
We are looking for a talented, experienced and creative Digital Content Specialist to amplify Yealands Wine Group’s marketing efforts across a variety of online platforms and brands.
This is a fast paced environment and strong communication skills are crucial across the teams and locations.
Are you the right person for us?
- Have a broad skillset in social media management, content creation including photography and videography and digital advertising are essential
- Are confident in using Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign and Premiere
- Attitude is important - positivity, confident, good sense of humour, and being a team player is
- We move swiftly and things can change fast - you will be highly organised, have excellent time management and work well under
- Having strong initiative and a creative approach are key
Are we the right company for you?
- We are a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class
- We’re professional with strong ethics and encourage fun, friendly and social outlook for our
- We value our people and the environment and are inspired to think globally and find new ways to do
The position will be based at our Auckland Office located on Princes Wharf and suit someone with a minimum of three years of digital content experience, ideally in the wine or FMCG industry.
If you thrive in a digitally connected world, can take a great photo then our marketing team would love to meet you!
Please send your CV and covering letter by Friday 23rd August 2019. You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.