Our company is just ten years young and has quickly become a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can’t be done, Yealands has achieved rapid international growth, exporting to over 80 countries including many across Europe.
Working in conjunction with our New Zealand production team and reporting to our COO you will drive efficient production, distribution and customer service through our European bottling operations. This role will require regular travel across our European bottling facilities, currently they are in County Durham, UK and Germany with less frequent travel to our stunning vineyard and winery in Marlborough, New Zealand.
Acting as the first point of contact for European distribution your role will include;
- Logistics including working with the Demand Planner to identify upcoming bottling requirements, planning and implementing a bottling schedule and ensuring sufficient stocks
- Work collaboratively with NZ and global stakeholders, including Winemaking and Distribution teams to facilitate shipping and wine delivery for bottling and distribution across Europe
- Facilitate and control distribution processes, ensuring compliance and driving efficiencies
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Europe, acting as the first point of contact and ensuring timely communication including investigating any product or production non-conformances
To join our team and be successful in this newly create role you will have;
- A minimum of 3years experience in a logistics coordination role within the FMCG industry
- The ability to work with little supervision and provide excellent customer service
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and multiple stakeholders with exceptional communication skills, ideally in a global business
- A degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent experience as well as knowledge of computer software, ideally logistics (ERP)
- Wine industry experience would be beneficial
We are flexible on location for this role, ideally you will be based in the North East of England with the ability to travel to Europe and NZ when appropriate. In return we can offer;
- The change to work for an exciting, growing business that’s a world leader in sustainable wine production
- We’re professional with strong ethics and encourage a fun, friendly and social outlook for our teams
- Flexibility and autonomy with global support
- Great salary + benefits including a wine allowance & health insurance
Please apply online and send your CV and covering letter by Friday 12th April 2019.
You must be legally entitled to work in the UK for this role.