About the Company
Yealands Wine Group has established a presence in over 80 countries and has become the sixth largest exporter of New Zealand wine. Our unique location in the beautiful Awatere Valley, our sustainability platform and our internationally acclaimed wines draw visitors to our Cellar Door and Seaview Vineyard from all over the globe.
It is our aim to become the preferred wine supplier to the best Fine Wine outlets in NZ.
It is an exciting time here at Yealands and we’re looking for a sales superstar to drive the NZ Sales Team to continue growth in the On Premise market.
You will work at both a hands on and strategic level to guarantee the development and execution of Yealands On Premise sales strategies including the management, growth & acquisition of business.
Are you the right person for us?
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience selling to premium establishments NZ wide
- Developed strong networks with key decision makers in Fine wine establishments
- A great reputation for excellent customer service and a track record of success
- Excellent wine knowledge paired with the confidence to present to customers & consumers
- Flexibility to work weekends and weeknights when required
- Attitude is important - positivity, confidence, good sense of humour
- Have strong initiative and being self-motivated
- We move swiftly and things can change fast - you will be adaptable and work well under pressure
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
This role is about sales negotiations, whilst building long term customer relationships and representing our brand with pride and energy.
It’s important we’re aligned to each other’s values; you’ll need to be very self-motivated and driven, whilst being a team player.
Are we the right company for you?
- We are a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines
- We are professional with strong ethics and encourage a fun, friendly and safe environment for our team
- We offer a competitive salary and additional benefits
- We value our people and the environment
This type of opportunity doesn’t come around too often so if this sounds like you then act now! Apply online with your CV and cover letter today!