Just 10 years young the Yealands Wine Group has established itself as a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to “think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can’t be done”, Yealands Wine Group has achieved rapid international growth, exporting to over 75 countries. This role will oversee the operational excellence of the Auckland sales office including reception, office management and health and safety.
As the welcoming face of Yealands Auckland office you will be welcoming and hosting guests with enthusiasm and professionalism. Supporting our sales and marketing teams your day to day will include;
- Set-up of meetings, manage reception and office admin
- Manage mail, stock and office technology set-up
- Ensuring the office is presentable and efficiently run
- Manage invoices and reports supporting accounts processes
- Design and manage key promotional material including wine tasting information and sales materials
- Timely and efficient admin support to the NZ and AUS sales teams
- Ensure the operation of the office is line with Yealands sustainability ethos, driving continuous improvement
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Proven strong administration experience
- A can do attitude to jobs both big and small with a team focussed approach
- Close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal accountability with the ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external stakeholders
Are we the right company for you? In return we can offer;
- A great role with a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines
- A fun, friendly and social team in a professional environment
- 30-32 hours per week over 4 or 5 days Monday – Friday
- Salary + Health Insurance, Wine allowance, quarterly awards and benefits
The position will be based at our waterfront Auckland Office located on Princes Wharf and suit someone with strong administration skills, marketing and/or sales specific support will be highly beneficial. To apply submit your CV and cover letter online, for more information or questions please contact Fiona on 0272231551.
You must be legally entitled to work in NZ to apply for this role.