DO YOU LOVE ALL ASPECTS OF VINEYARD WORK? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A DIVERSE ROLE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A SKILLED AND FUN TEAM?
Located across multi-sites in the Awatere Valley, Yealands Family Wines are proud of our vineyards and quality wine production. We have hectares of vine, wetlands, native shrubs and flaxes across our Marlborough sites and this continues to grow with further land development. As we expand our vineyard operations, we are looking to increase our dedicated team of vineyard operators. Offering a working day as varied and diverse as our scenery.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Proven vineyard experience with good practical skills and/or relevant primary industries experience
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Have strong initiative and being self-motivated will be key
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- A great attitude - positivity, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- A high level of physical fitness, and the ability to work long or varied hours as required
What we can offer you in return:
- A competitive hourly rate depending on experience & a monthly wine allowance!
- We’re a friendly, fun and social team but always professional with strong ethics
- The chance to work for the world leader in sustainable wine production, we are 100% committed to sustainability and producing world class wines and we are growing the team to deliver that
- Free transport to and from our amazing Seddon based winery
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, can legally work in New Zealand and are looking to join a passionate team we would love to hear from you.
Please note, you will be required to undertake a number of pre-employment checks including a drug & alcohol test and Ministry of Justice background check.