In a short space of time Yealands Wine Group has established itself as a global leader in sustainable wine production. Inspired to "think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can't be done", the Yealands Wine Group has achieved rapid international growth.
This is your chance to become an integral part of our Viticulture team based at our stunning winery in Seddon.
We’re looking for a Viticulture Adminsitrator who will provide support to the Viticulture Manager across an extensive range of administrative duties.
Your role will include:
- Compiling documents for data entry
- Managing the renewal of Grower Contracts
- Inventory management
- Invoicing to suppliers
- Minute taking
- Recruitment support
- Incident reporting
Are you the right person for us?
- Attitude is important - positivity and being a team player is essential
- Previous admin experience is a must
- Understanding of Health & Safety practices and systems
- Proven attention to detail and intermediate level in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- You will have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- With strong initiative you will be self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Good sense of humour is a must in our office
Are we the right company for you?
We are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines, we value our people and the environment and we can offer the chance to be part of a great team, as well as;
- A professional team with strong ethics, we encourage a fun and friendly environment
- A great location – based at our beautiful winery in Seddon
- Free transport – we provide transport from Blenheim out to our winery
- Great salary, health insurance and wine allowance
If this sounds like you then apply now by submitting your CV and Cover Letter!